- 63 Cast Members (over 13), 16 Kids Ensemble, 6 Designers, 6 Run Crew Members including 1 ASM.
- All auditionees were accepted into some sort of role; this resulted in more than 80 people onstage at some points.
- Performance space featured limited wing space for set storage; this resulted in complicated organization and planning ahead.
- Numerous quick changes by dancers and minimal dressing room spaces required creative dressing room solutions, such as blocked off areas in the hallway.
- Arranged run crew in the span of two weeks with limited resources & connections. Many stagehands had no prior experience in their roles.
- Stage right could only be accessed backstage through a garage door, which broke three weeks out from show. This incurred plenty of bureaucracy with the building management to get it fixed in time for the show.
Information removed for privacy.
BLOCKING NOTES SAMPLE
CALL SCRIPT SAMPLE
SCENIC CUE BREAKDOWN